Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
16th November 2021
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 22nd November
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks if preferred.
District and County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 25th October 2021
- Flood Mitigation – Any updates
- Planning –
- App.21/03151/NMA Land adjoining Three Corners, Stoopers Hill. Obscure glass 1.8m high for balcony
6. The Lawns – Play equipment update. Grant application not given. Consider Any quotations received re trimming and check for copper beech tree.
7. Highways – A358 proposals
8. Correspondence –
9. Finance – Precept figures re 2022/2023. Final Decision to be made at January meeting.
Discuss donation towards upkeep of churchyard (section S137)
Approval for any urgent payments/decisions to be made before January meeting, after consultation with Chairman incl. footpath volunteer’s lunch.
Approve payments –
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs) £ 30.00
Powell & Sons (grass cutting Lawns/Green + visibility Stoopers Hill £1820 + £364 £2184
Combe St. Nicholas (CEVA School (reimburse grass cutting CWF) £457.04
Combe St. Nicholas P.C.C. (upkeep of churchyard)
Combe St. Nicholas Methodist Church
Dr. W. Freeston (repay for annual lunch)
Mrs. L. Purcell (Allotments rent) £220.50
- General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 24th January 2022
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk