Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
21st November 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 28th November in the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks if preferred.
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start
Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 24rd October 2022.
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resistance Meeting – Report Consider Purchase of Sandbags. Community help/Warm hub (possibly need for match funding).
- Community Mini-Bus update.
- Planning. App.22/02821 COU from agric. To mixed agric. and equestrian and ext. To existing open shed for stabling.
App. 22/03447 Land at Three Corners, Stoopers Hill – Appeal dismissed re balcony and screen.
6. The Lawns.
7. Highways –Drain clearance village centre.
8. School Governor (Local Authority) vacancy.
9. Finance – Discuss Grant to PCC for upkeep of churchyard. Discuss Precept for 2023/4. Figures to be given to SCC by 20th January.
Approve payments –
£30.00 Mrs. A. Hunt (broadband costs etc.
£18.00 Village Hall (November meetings x2) + refreshment exp 7.11 mtg
£2569.00 + Vat = £3082.80. B. Powell & Sons (grass cutting The Lawns/The Green/Combe Wood Field costs 2022)
10. General Matters – Repaint telephone box
Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 24th January 2023
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk