Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
20th February 2023
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on Monday 27th February in the Village Hall at 7.30pm
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 23rd January 2023
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resistance Meeting – Update Grant given by Somerset Prepared towards equipment. Discuss purchase of flood bags.
- Community Mini-Bus update
- App.23/00318 Somerbrook, Nimmer App. To amend condition 2 of approved plans (22/02442) to allow change to the location and roof of the garage, and for erection of single storey rear extension, porch to side elevation, dormer windows to front and rear elevations and replacement garage.
- App.23/00333 Combe Dingle Farm, Street Ash. Proposed discharge of Planning Obligation (Section 52 agreement) or approval 78/0165 – namely that no part of the holding will be disposed of separately from the remainder of the holding
- App.23/00348 Ham Farm Barns, Ham Farm Lane, Ham. Prior notification of proposed demolition of Building B – masonry block walls and corrugated metal sheeted roof covering.
- App.23/00405 Salwood, Combe Wood Lane. Double garage in the frontage with new vehicular access and driveway, existing drive hardstanding to revert to garden (soft landscaping) extend hedge to infill existing vehicular access, incorporating pedestrian access gate.
- App.23/00256 Land adj. Pear Tree, Wadeford Hill. Erection of dwelling and detached garage (pursuant of lapsed outline consent 18/00746 OUT)
- App.21/03494 Land at Clayhanger, Barn to the south of Clayhanger Lane. Amended plans received showing revised design and tree planting
7. Highways –
8. Moormans Tenancy
9. King’s Coronation celebrations
10. Village Hall –
11. Finance – Consider a donation for upkeep of churchyard for Methodist Church
Approve payments –
£30.00. Mrs. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00. Village Hall (February meeting)
£127.20. SSDC (quarterly play equipment inspections 2022)
12. General Matters repaint telephone box/Victorian lamppost part, and notice board.
Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 27th March 2023.
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk