Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
23rd May 2023
The Annual Parish meeting will be held on
Monday 22nd May
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
All members of the Parish are welcome.
The Chairman will give a resume of the past year.
This will be followed by the Parish Council meeting
County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start
- Election of Chairman and Vice Chairman
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 24th April 2023
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resilience Meeting – Update
- App.23/01147 Combe Dingle Farm, Street Ash. Certificate of Lawful Use or Development for existing use of an agricultural building for commercial storage (B8 use) of equipment and materials used in the installation and maintenance of green roofs.
- App.20/03725 Land at Frys Cottage, Cuttifords Door. Erection of new dwellinghouse. This application will be discussed at the Planning Committee at Yeovil on 23rd May.
- Highways –
- Moormans Tenancy Surrender Agreement arranged.
- Finance – Lego club Check and Agree the Annual Governance Statement before Internal Audit.
- Finance – Check and agree the Financial Statement before Internal Audit
£30.00 . Mrs. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00. Village Hall (April meeting)
£330.00 +£ 66.00 vat = £396.00. NetWise UK (Annual Web Maintenance)
£56.39 + £11.27 vat = £67.66. Repay Mrs. A. Hunt (paint for telephone box) 2 x 1ltr. + shipping)
£978.79. A.J. Gallagher (annual Insurance due 1.6.2023)
- General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 26th June 2023
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk