Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
18th September 2023
The next Parish Council Meeting will be held on
MONDAY 25th September
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
All members of the Parish are welcome.
County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting (maximum time 3 minutes per speaker).
Rob Grimmond will give a short presentation re the Combe Resilience Group Meeting
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 24th August 2023
- App.18/04057 Land East of Mount Hindrance Farm, Chard. (Cuttifords Door) Outline application for mixed development comprising residential development of up to 295 dwellings, floodlit full size football pitch and community sports pitch, + associated multi use clubhouse, spectator facilities and vehicular parking area, hub for local neighbourhood facilities and other community uses, public open space, landscaping, drainage and other facilities associated vehicular and pedestrian accesses, land regrading, associated infrastructure and engineering works.
- Enforcement update? Whiteway.
- Allotments Lease Renewal date 12.2025 but 12 months’ notice required for allotment holders.
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resilience Meeting – Meeting for residents affected booked for Monday 2nd October, and a further public meeting for Friday 24th November.
- Highways – Public Footpath CH5/67 Bonds Hill – Court Mill Lane. Repair of 1 section.
- The Lawns Playground/Combe Wood Field – Request for Cricket Nets (delay until October meeting).
- Village Hall Roof – Update.
- Standing Orders – Sign amendment to Order No.1(e) to limit public time from 15 to 3 minutes per person.
- Cloverleaf Magazine.
- Finance –External Audit completed.
Agree following payments
£30.00. Mrs. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00. Village Hall (September meeting)
£35.00. (Direct Debit) Information Commissioner’s Office (Data Protection) Annual fee
£315.00+vat=£378.00. SPK Littlejohn (External Audit)
£ TBA. Footpath repairs (see item 7)
General Matters Next Parish Council meeting –Mon 23rd October 2023 + Resilience Meeting 2nd October
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk.