Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
17th January 2023
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on Monday 23rd January In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 28th November 2022
- Sewerage Overflow – latest update.
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resistance Meeting – Update Grant given by Somerset Prepared towards equipment. Discuss 20% donation towards this scheme.
- Community Mini-Bus update
- App.22/03484 Lower Burnt House Farm. Roofing over livestock yard
- App.22/03510 New House Farm, Combe Wood Lane. Amended plans re remodelling of existing farmhouse, replacement integral garage, 2-storey extension.
- App.22/03527 Frog Lane Farm, Outline application with all matters reserved, except for access for erection of new C3 dwelling for agricultural worker.
- App.22/03528 Ham Hill Farm. Erection of manure store
- App.22/03529 Ham Hill Farm. Erection of manure store and adjoining roof.
- App.22/02817 re Land adj. Three Corners, Stoopers Hill – Erection of triple detached garage with home office above connected by covered walkway
8. Highways – Works being carried out in Nimmer.
9. Moormans Tenancy
10. Village Hall – Consider possible grant towards the cost of repairing the roof and erection of solar panels.
11. Finance – Consider a donation for upkeep of churchyard for Methodist Church
Approve payments –
£30.00. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00. Hall (January meetings
£250.50. W. Freeston (repay cost of Christmas lunch for footpath volunteers
12. General Matters Repaint telephone box New site for `beacon`
Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 27th February 2023
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk