Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
20th September 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on Monday 26th September In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks if preferred.
A minute silence will be held at the start of the meeting
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
There will also be a short presentation from Lorna Davis regarding a Community Mini-bus
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 23rd August 2022
- Flood Mitigation and Community Emergency Plan– Any updates including Pudleigh Mill
- Planning –
- App. 22/ 02204/LBC Forden, Wadeford bends. Conversion of 2-storey outbuilding to residential annexe. Alterations to single-storey outbuilding to replace roof and alter fenestration.
- App. 22/02442 Somerbrook, Nimmer. Single storey extension, porch to side, dormer windows to front and back elevations and replacement garage.
Any report received from Enforcement Officer, re land south of Whiteway, following their recent visit
6 Community Help
7 The Lawns –. Consider any quotes received re wooden surrounds/safer surfacing to older play equipment and tree trim.
8 Highways –Report following meeting at Cuttifords Door.
Public Footpaths Clearance – 2nd-hand Strimmer available
9 Finance –
Approve payments –
£323.20. Mrs. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£130.00 + £26.Vat) Pi (Annual Play Equipment inspection The Lawns + Underway Meade)
£40.00. Dr. B. Freeston (cost of strimmer)
£200.00 + £60.00 Vat Combe St. Nicholas CEVA School (defibrillator pads)
£380.93. S.A.L.C. (Somerset Assoc. of Local Councillors annual subscription
£50.00. S.A.L.C. (Councillors training) 2 x £25
10 General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 24th October 2022
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk