Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
15th August 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 22nd August In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks if preferred.
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 25th July 2022
- Flood Mitigation – Any updates
- Planning –
- App. 22/00932 Land OS 0005 Greenway Lane. Updated Lagoon Feasibility Report
- App. 22/02091/S73a Land adjoining Three Corners, Stoopers Hill. App. To vary conditions 2 and 9 of approved plans 21/01234/S73a. Addition of a sunken garden area accessed from the basement area with new patio doors and repositioned stairs. Amendments to landscaping plan including change of driveway and gate materials, and removal of previously proposed hedge on northern boundary.
- Any report received from Enforcement Officer, re land south of Whiteway, following their recent visit.
- The Lawns – Play equipment update. Consider new information re visit from Rep. of Proludic to check sky-rail equipment. Consider any quotes received re wooden surrounds to older play equipment and tree trim.
- Highways –
- Finance – Approve payments –
£ 323.20. Mrs. A. Hunt (salary less tax and broadband costs)
£100.00. Paul Maple (repairing 2nd seat on The Lawns)
£40.00. The Information Commissioner (GDPR renewal)
- General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 26th September 2022 (incl. possible Community bus details)
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk.