Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
21st June 2022.
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 27th June in the Village Hall
On entry, please use hand sanitisers.
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest Welcome 2 new Councillors
- District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 25th May 2022
- Flood Mitigation/Flood Wardens up-dates following 2 training sessions 7th and 14th June
- Planning –
- 22/01115 Land at New House Farm, Combe Wood Lane Erection of 9 dwellings, associated access, parking and landscaping.
- 22/01615 Land at Stantway, Partly retrospective application for erection of agricultural building.
- Update re possible occupation in Whiteway.
- Land adjoining Three Corners, Stoopers Hill – pre application details
- The Lawns – Play equipment now fully installed. Consider quotes for replacement timber surrounds for existing equipment. Consider Any quotations received re re-surfacing around the older equipment. New tree planted for Queens Platinum Jubilee –
- Highways – Discuss Speed Indicator Signs + latest info re work commencing on the Pudleigh footpath & A.358 Highways Agency latest plans
- Queens 70th jubilee – feedback.
- Finance – Internal Audit PAYE future info. Exemption Certificate to be sent to External Auditor by 30th June Insurance .
£30.00. Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs).
£16.80. HMRC Tax due.
£18.00. Village Hall (June meeting).
10. General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 25th July 2022. Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk.