Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
17th October 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 24th October in the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks if preferred.
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports/LCN
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 26rd September 2022
- Flood Mitigation and Community Emergency Plan– Any updates including Pudleigh Mill
Public meeting planned for 7th November in Village Hall – refreshments?
Community help/Warm hub
5. Planning –
- Any report received from Enforcement Officer, re land south of Whiteway, following their recent visit
6. The Lawns –. Consider any quotes received re wooden surrounds/safer surfacing to older play equipment and tree trim.
7. Community Mini-Bus
8. Highways –Drain clearance village centre
9. Finance – Combe Wood Field Hedge Half-year financial statement
Approve payments –
£323.20. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00. Hall (October meeting)
£100.00 British Legion (Poppy Appeal)
£4500 + £900vat = £5,400. City (Speed Indicator Devices)
10. General Matters – Remembrance Sunday – 13th November at 10.50am. Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 28th November 2022.
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk.