Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
18th April 2023
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 24th April
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 27th March 2023
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resilience Meeting – Update Equipment Ordered
- App.23/00764 Land at Clayhanger Cross. Erection of barn to provide stables/storage for private equine use and change of use from agricultural land to dual use for agriculture and equine.
- Info. from Somerset County re new Planning procedures from 1st April
- Land os 0005 Greenway Lane, CSN Amended Plans re proposed Slurry Lagoon. Slurry spreading Risk Maps, Nutrient Management Plan, Loading Limits.
- Combe School – Request for help towards replacement play equipment (see attached letter)
- Highways –
- Moormans Tenancy
- Playground/Underway Meade. Annual inspection check. Equipment to be painted + Victorian lamp-post on the Green – (cost details attached). Volunteer also agreed to repaint telephone box.
10 King’s Coronation celebrations
11 Village Hall –
- Finance – Lego club Check Annual Risk Assessment/Internal Audit sheet (attached)
Approve payments –
£30.00. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00. Hall (April meeting)
£295.20. Flood Warden Kit Bags. (as per March meeting)
- General Matters
Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 22nd May 2023 Preceded by the Annual Parish Meeting.
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk