Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
22nd February 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 28th February
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitise and wear face masks.
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 24th January 2022
- Flood Mitigation –Any up-dates following in Chard Monday 24th January
- Flood Warden – update
- Bad weather contingency plans
- App. 22/00329 Land at Ridgeleigh, Chardleigh Green. Construction of detached garage, alternative design to approval under app.19/02401.
- Enforcement Advice re possible occupation in Whiteway.
- The Lawns – Play equipment update following commencement of new equipment being installed. Consider Any quotations received re trimming and check for copper beech tree.
- Discuss initiating a `Drop Box` for e-mail account, for photos, etc.
- Highways – Upgrading A358 proposals. Pudleigh Lane
- Queens 70th jubilee – Update of plans
- Finance –
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs) £ 30.00
Combe St. Nicholas CEVA School (re grant towards running track) £
Prolific (Play Equipment) £
Mr. P. Maple – repair and paint broken seat in Combe Wood £50.00
Village Hall (January and February meetings) £34.00
14. General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 28th March 2022
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk.