Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
17th January 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 24th January
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
Zoom will be available if any member of the public wishes to attend via it.
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks.
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- District Councillors reports The County Councillor for this area has resigned.
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 22nd November 2021
- Flood Mitigation –following Public drop-in session in Chard Monday 24th January
- Planning – App.21/03426 Land at Barley Hill. Change of use and conversion of 2 redundant agricultural buildings into 3 dwellings with associated access, parking and landscaping. Caravan in field on Whiteway.
- The Lawns – Play equipment update. Consider Any quotations received re trimming and check for copper beech tree.
- Highways – Upgrading A358 proposals. Pudleigh Lane
- Correspondence –
- Finance – Precept figures re 2022/2023. Final Decision to be made at this meeting.
Rent for Allotments Field received. Rent for Moormans received.
Approve payments –
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs). £ 34.95
Dr. W. Freeston (repay for fuel and annual lunch) £277.95
Mrs. L. Purcell (Allotments rent) £220.50
- General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 28th February 2022
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk.