Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council.
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
18th July 2023
The next Parish Council Meeting will be held on
Monday 24th July
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
All members of the Parish are welcome.
County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting (maximum time 15 minutes per speaker).
1. Apologies and Declarations of Interest
2. County Councillors reports
3. Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 26th June 2023
4. Flood Mitigation and Community Resilience Meeting – Update
• App.23/ 01303 Isle Valley Equine Centre. Eleighwater. C.O. Use. of existing building from equine veterinary clinic to Class B8 (showroom and storage)
• App.23/01482 Ham Farm Barns, Ham Farm Lane, Ham. Demolition of existing buildings, construction of 5 dwellings (1 Conversion and 4 New Build)
• App.23/01525/S73A Land adjoining Three Corners, Stoopers Hill. Application to vary Condition 01 of approved planning consent 22/02091/S73a to replace the integral garage with additional living space and a plant room, resulting in fenestration changes and a reduction in floor area (re planning app.18/00467, 20/02890S73, 21/01234/S73a and 22/02091/S73A
• App.23/01526 Land adjoining Three Corners, Stoopers Hill. Erection of a new triple detached garage as ancillary to the main house (not yet built)
• App.23/01551 Grovelands, Nr. Clayhanger Lane. Demolition of existing outbuilding/garage and construction of replacement annex.
6. Highways – Public Footpath CH5/67 Bonds Hill – Court Mill Lane. Repair of 1 section Discuss quote
7. Moormans Tenancy New Tenancy Agreement signed and first payment made.
8. The Lawns Playground – Annual and quarterly inspection reports received. Request for Cricket Nets
9. Finance –Internal Audit Report Moormans Annual Rent received.
£30.00. Mrs. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00. Village Hall (July meeting)
£80.00. S.L.C.C. (Society of Local Council Clerks)
£50.96. MJP Bookkeeping (Internal Audit)
£164.00+32.80vat=£196.80. RoSPA (Annual Play Inspection)
9 General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting –Thursday 24th August 2023
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk