Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
17th October 2023
The next Parish Council Meeting will be held on
MONDAY 23rd October
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
All members of the Parish are welcome.
County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting (maximum time 3 minutes per speaker).
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 25th September 2023
- App. – –
- Allotments Lease Renewal date 12.2025 but 12 months’ notice required for allotment holders.
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resilience Meeting – Update from meeting at Wincanton and meeting on 2nd for residents/resilience plan
- Highways – Public Footpath CH5/67 Bonds Hill – Court Mill Lane. Repair of 1 section. Meeting with Highways Agency re A358 at Monks Yard on 25th October.
- The Lawns Playground/Combe Wood Field – Request for Cricket Nets (delay until October meeting
- Village Hall Roof – Update
- Cloverleaf Magazine- Card and voucher presented to retiring Editor for 20 years dedication.
- Finance –External Audit completed.
Agree following payments
£40.00. Mrs. A. Hunt broadband costs + petrol costs to Wincanton for Flood Resis. Meeting)
£ Mrs A Hunt (repay cost of garden voucher/thank you gift for Mrs. Cole)
£18.00. Village Hall (October meeting)
£ Footpath repairs (see item 7)
£958.00. Craig Richards (painting of seats, notice board, play equipment and vic. Lamp-post
£ Mrs. Govier-Drake (repay cost of wine for Community Resilience meetings
General Matters Next Parish Council meeting –Mon 27th November 2023
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk