Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
20th June 2023
The next Parish Council Meeting will be held on
Monday 26th June
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
All members of the Parish are welcome.
County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 22nd May 2023
- Flood Mitigation and Community Resilience Meeting – Update
- App.23/ 01270 Redcroft and Drumalbyn, Chardleigh Green. Rear kitchen/dining room extension.
- Highways – Public Footpath CH5/67 Bonds Hill – Court Mill Lane. Repair of 1 section
- Moormans Tenancy New Tenancy Agreement arranged.
- Finance –External Audit due 3rd July
£30.00 Mrs. A. Hunt broadband costs)
£18.00 Village Hall (April meeting)
£250 + vat GTH (arranging Tenancy Agreement for The Moormans)
£ Craig Richards (painting The Lawns part)
9 General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 24th July 2023
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk