Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
21st September 2021
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 27th September
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
Zoom will be available if any member of the public wishes to attend via it.
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks if possible.
District and County Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 23rd August 2021
- Flood Mitigation – Any updates
- Planning –
- App.21/02514 Land at Barn Close Cottage, Stantway. Demolish existing building and erection of a 2-storey detached dwelling.
- App. 21/02104 C. M. E. Ltd. Combe Wood. Remove old brown cladding from building and guttering and replace with new grey cladding and guttering, repaint rendered walls on drive and front of offices with light grey paint.
- Wadeford House – tree felling will be taking place under licence to remove much of the conifers at Foxdon Hill, to allow for replanting and re-generation of indigenous varieties.
- The Lawns – Play equipment update. Consider new information re-equipment and prices. Thanks to Councillor Cockburn for repairing the notice board.
- Combe Wood Field – Consider new grass cutting quotes for 2022 season.
- Correspondence –
- Finance –
Approve payments –
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs) £ 32.55
- General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 25h August 2021
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk