Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
19th October 2021
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 25th October
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks if preferred.
District and County Councillors will also be in attendance, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- County and District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 27th September 2021
- Flood Mitigation – Any updates
- Planning – None received at time of printing this agenda
- The Lawns – Play equipment update re quotes. Consider tree cut re Copper beech
- Combe Wood Field – Update on quote for grass cutting.
- Highways Discuss A358 upgrade consultation * I have been sent a memory stick if anyone wants
- Correspondence –
- Finance – Half-year accounts Consider grant re grass cutting at churchyard.
Approve payments –
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs) £ 30.00
Mr. R. Boulton (repainting slide, waste bins new cork tiles for NB) £1113.02
PCC Upkeep of Churchyard (under section S137)
Methodist Church Grass Upkeep (under section S137)
Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal (under section S137) £100.00
- General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 22nd November 2021.
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk