Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
17th May 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 23rd May
In the Village Hall
This meeting will be preceded by
The Annual Parish Meeting at 7.30pm
All residents very welcome to attend.
On entry, please use hand sanitisers
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest Sign Declaration of Acceptance of Office forms. To approve the amended Code of Conduct for Councillors”
- Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 24th April 2022
- Election/Co-option Consider any applicants/nominations for Co-option to fill 2 vacancies.
- Flood Mitigation/Flood Wardens up-dates Further meeting arranged for 26th May with Martock Flood Co-ordinator, plus 2 training sessions 7th and 14th June 6.30 – 8pm Chard
- Planning –
- 22/00932 Land OS 0005 Greenway Lane. Erection of an earth banked slurry lagoon.
- Update re possible occupation in Whiteway.
- The Lawns – Play equipment now fully installed. Consider quotes for replacement timber surrounds for existing equipment. Consider Any quotations received re re-surfacing around the older equipment. New tree to be planted for Queens Platinum Jubilee – see agenda item below.
- Highways – Discuss Speed Signs + latest info re work commencing on the Pudleigh footpath. A.358.
- Queens 70th jubilee – Update of plans.
- Finance – Insurance due for renewal 1/6/22. Consider quotes from other Companies.
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs) £ 30.00
+ repay for cost of Tree etc. for The Lawns – Jubilee £112.23
Village Hall (April meeting) £18.00
Insurance. Due 1.6.22 £
12 General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 27th June 2022
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk.