Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; email@example.com Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT.
22nd March 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 28th March
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers and wear face masks.
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
1. Apologies and Declarations of Interest
2. District Councillors reports
3. Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 28th February 2022
4. Flood Mitigation up-dates following on from the meeting in Chard Monday 8th March and meeting with the Flood Warden from Martock.
5. Planning –
• Update re possible occupation in Whiteway.
6. The Lawns – Play equipment now installed. Consider Any quotations received re trimming and check for copper beech tree New tree ideas.
7. Election – Application forms to be at Yeovil by5th April at latest.
8. Highways – Discuss Speed Signs
9. Discuss floodlights for Parish Church
10. Queens 70th jubilee – Update of plans
11. Finance – Request from Allotments Assoc. for a grant of £1500 towards a new mower required for keeping site trimmed.
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs) £ 30.00
Combe St. Nicholas CEVA School (re grant towards running track) £
Prolific (Play Equipment) £
Village Hall (January, February and March meetings) £51.00
P. Key – (repay cost of repairing Armstrong Seat in Wadeford) £70.00
12. General Matters
Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 25th April 2022
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk