Combe St. Nicholas Parish Council
Clerk – Mrs. A. Hunt Alterhay House
Tel: 01460 61296 Combe St. Nicholas
e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org Chard, Somerset. TA20 3LT
19th April 2022
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on
Monday 25th April
In the Village Hall at 7.30pm
On entry, please use hand sanitisers
District Councillors will also attend, and questions can be asked during Public time at the start of the meeting.
Annual Parish Meeting
- Apologies and Declarations of Interest
- District Councillors reports
- Minutes – Approve Minutes of meeting held on 25th March 2022
- Flood Mitigation up-dates Further meeting on 26th May with Martock Flood Co-ordinator
- Planning –
- 22/00683/OUT Land adj. to Chardleigh Green House. Outline application, with all matters reserved except access for the formation of a new vehicular access and erection of detached dwelling and associated parking. Notes from pre-site meeting attached to email.
- Update re possible occupation in Whiteway.
- The Lawns – Play equipment now fully installed. Consider quotes for replacement timber surrounds for existing equipment. Consider Any quotations received re trimming and results following check for copper beech tree New tree ideas.
- Election – 8 nominations received for 11 seats, leaving 3 places by co-option
- Highways – Discuss Speed Signs
- Queens 70th jubilee – Update of plans
- Finance – Further information re Request from Allotments Assoc. for a grant towards a new mower required for keeping site trimmed.
Mrs. A. Hunt (postage expenses and broadband costs) £ 30.00
Combe St. Nicholas CEVA School (re grant towards running track) £
Prolific (Play Equipment) £
Village Hall (April meeting) £18.00
Jonathan Astill (tree inspection) £290.00
- General Matters Next scheduled Parish Council meeting – 22rd May 2022
Anne Hunt – Parish Clerk